Sunday 1 July 2018

Adding a music studio to the van

One of the things I plan to do with my camper is to go to "inspiring nature sites" and try to play / improvise some music. For this I got a Thomann SP-320 keyboard which I am trying to set up somewhere in the camper. I think that the most suitable place would be somewhere in the front, as shown in the picture:


I will need to use a 12V stabilized power supply, connected to the leisure batteries. Also, a laptop computer or a tablet computer will need to be connected, so that I can record MIDI tracks.

--- and here is how this looks a bit later, after I did install a stabilized 12V power supply and connected this to a laptop computer and an external MIDI synth:
https://reinholdsmusic.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-mobile-music-studio.html

1 comment: