Monday 17 October 2016

First Modifications

As a first step I decided to move the passenger seat further to the front. So I removed the railing that was mounted near the entrance, inside near the steps. This is how it looked before:


I was able to remove the screws. Can use those screwing points for some additional mounting in the future. Now the single passenger seat is at least further to the front. With lots of legroom - I may place there some kind of foldable extendable foot rest. And this is how this space looks now:


Moving the seat forward was no problem. I took the largest spanner I had - it fit perfectly, and I was able to loosen all the 6 screws. Then I could move the mounting points forward within those rails at the bottom. Very useful.

Here are pictures of other seats in the bus:


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment